A4 fender damage

Hi I'm looking for a rough quote on replacing a rear right fender(and paint) on an A4. Anyone know, and can help me? Thanks

Oh, its a 2001 year model.
On 16 Sep 2005 15:20:35 -0700, tom24 snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

If only the panel has to be replaced - nothing else - everything else is reused, and with the paint done the right way, I bet it'd be at least US$1000. Apply the exchange rate to that...
tom24 snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Maybe 600$

I'd say about $2,000, done right.