A4 FLOOR MATS

Ref: 1997 2.8 V6 Cabriolet.
Ours has black interior and we are looking for some additional floor mats to proctect (particularly) the driver's mat from scuffing.
We live in the UK and have been to Halfords but are not much impressed with the range offered there (fancy trimming etc). Just need good quality plain black.
Any helpful comments will be much appreciated.
Nigel

Ronald
On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 18:21:48 -0000, "Nigel Albright"

I don't know what's available in the UK, but in the USA we can buy heavy-duty, deep-well snow/mud mats that can be cut to fit the car. Examples include the Husky floor mats:
http://www.huskyliners.com/floormats.html
Great products, and I always save the original car mats for when I want to sell the car, using these kinds of mats in the interim.
Have a look on eBay. Rgds Alec
Nigel Albright wrote:

mats.com
best stuff around. I think they ship to UK