A4 Lighting Pack

Hey,
I have just bought a 2004 A4 (UK Spec) and was thinking about adding the lighting pack. I understand the door lights and the sunvisor lights but how
is the centre console illuminated? Would you guys recommend it?
-DMcC

It sounds like a lot of work. Wouldn't it be easier to buy, or order, a car with the lighting pack already installed at the factory?
I'm not familiar with the B6 model A4, but on the C5 model A6, the console illumination is by red leds shining down from the roof panel - quite subtle and pleasing.

oops, should have added that it was a demonstrator model from the Audi dealer. The option costs around 145 UKP, but if thats a factory fitting then that would explain the price. This was just an afterthought I had this morning!

On Sun, 16 May 2004 14:16:30 +0000 (UTC), "Darwin McCUllough"

Not sure if it is the same thing we have in Canada ... but we had the Lighting package included. I lilke it and it is good for my wife when she is working late. Gives her an added bit of security to see a) where the car is in the lot and b) no fumbling around when she gets into it.