A4 Models

I want to understand how many different models there is for Auid A4, and differences between them. I have seen on the streets different looking A4s, and I believe there is differences for those which look the same. could
anyone point a website which gives this kind of details?
Thanks

In the US:
1996-2001 B5 platform A4 2001-???? B6 platform A4
Each platform had, various times, sedan and station wagon (avant) versions
Various combinations of transmission, engine, sport, etc packages were available
Also, some years had a high-performance version called the S4.
For full deatils: http://www.audiworld.com/model/historical.html
Go to Audi's global web site: <http://www.audi.com
And pick the site for your country. Different conuntries have different models and options for them. The site should be quite informative (although lacking in media a bit).
Dusan