A4 Models

I want to understand how many different models there is for Auid A4, and differences between them. I have seen on the streets different looking A4s, and I believe there is differences for those which look the same. could anyone point a website which gives this kind of details?

Thanks

Reply to
wuyanbo

In the US:

1996-2001 B5 platform A4 2001-???? B6 platform A4

Each platform had, various times, sedan and station wagon (avant) versions

Various combinations of transmission, engine, sport, etc packages were available

Also, some years had a high-performance version called the S4.

For full deatils:

Scott

Go to Audi's global web site:

And pick the site for your country. Different conuntries have different models and options for them. The site should be quite informative (although lacking in media a bit).

Dusan

wuyanbo wrote:

Reply to
Dusan