A4 rear window cleaning

Hi, is it just me, or is cleaning the inside of the back window on the A4 a bit of a nightmare! i find it really awkward to get in to it to clean and
need to be a bit of a contorsionist to do it, whew there is got to be an easier way surely, anyone else find this problem, and has anyone else found an easier way?

I do fold the rear seats down so at least I don't have to cope with the head rests, otherwise the only easy way to clean that window is to hire it out.
/daytripper '00 s4 6spd
My Seats dont fold down, but i do take out the headrests. Yea maybe a valet would be the answer, cheers dude