A4 Seatback Access? (attempting to access power lumbar assembly)

For those of you with an A4 ('97 ~ 2001), do you have any experience removing the front seat's rear access panel? (This is the panel to which the elastic netting is attached).

I am attempting to access the innards of the seat to have a look at the power lumbar assembly, but cannot locate any information regarding the proper removal procedure for the seatback panel.

If you have any experience with this, I'd welcome any info you can share. Please reply to this newsgroup.

Thanks in advance,

Jameson

Reply to
Jameson Fernandez Castillo-Sag