A4 switchblade remote and floor mats FS

OK, here's the A4 switchblade remote I've got from my car: 4D0.837.231D 23/98
I've also got the matching key (no remote), plus the plastic wallet spare to go with this.
Plus I have the factory grey carpet floor mats; they went through 3 winters with my sister before I took them out of the car and used rubber mats. Still in pretty decent shape.
Anybody need these? Can send pics if you post interest on newsgroup.
hmmm the 'D' should be the 2-button remote. the 'E' should be the 3-button remote. BOTH should work on that '99.5 Audi A4Q (both USA vehicles) It will also work on my '97 A4! <g>
Where abouts are you?
--
later,
dave

ya gut kan yew shipe to Bulgaria.....................

:) I'm sentimental enough about that car that I'd actually be happy to reunite it with these accouterments.
let me know ? much for the mats thanks
--
dzy a4