A5

what are our first thoughts...........

I saw one for real on Sunday and it looked good and was getting much public viewing.

Reply to
Sue Ridge

I'm on my way home from Road Atlanta where I watched the Petit LeMans on Saturday (Audi diesel P1 wins in less than ten hours, beating RS Porsche P2 by .9 secs). A new S5 with manufacturers plates was crossing the bridge at Turn 11, stuck in heavy traffic. All the pedestrians slowed to keep pace with the car. I was very impressed with its looks and all the comments were very positive. Unfortunately my camera was in my car.

On Oct 16 I'll be driving the R8, S5, RS4 and other Audis at Pocono Raceway in Pennsylvania. Pictures and report to follow.....

Dave

Reply to
Dave LaCourse

I'll be very interested to hear all about this (I assume that this is one of the Audi track days). I went to sign up for the Pocono event on the same day, but every slot was full and there was (is) a waiting list. It would have been great to lap in the R8; I have hundreds of laps at Pocono in single seaters.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Thompson