A6 2.5 TDI Quatro (179 bhp)

Hi, I'm looking into purchasing a 2000 model A6 Tdi quatro with 179 bhp. If anyone has this car, could you please let me know what is it like to drive? Is there a big difference between the 150 and 179 bhp acceleration wise? Also I wanted to ask what kind of problems am I likely to run into with this car as well what is it like to drive? I heard a lot of good things about the handling and finish and (unfortunately) about tire noise. Thanks a lot for your help. Kind regards, Raphael

Watch the spam trap...

Reply to
RAFAL KRAWCZYK