A6 2.6 V6 Overheating

Appreciate any pointers to this problem I have.
I am loosing coolant from the header tank due to overheating but the guages show only just above normal. This only happens when stationary. The vehicle is
fine at high speeds. Sometimes fans come on somethimes not temp reading when this happens is about 95 but rises quickly after as one would expect.
System has been pressure checked, new header tank cap, new radiator fan switch, water pump & thermostat still no joy.
Any guidance appreciated, thanks
Chris

Leaking head gasket? It doesn't always show with a pressure gauge.
Ronald
Check gasket radiator filling cap.