A6 2.7t upgrades...

Hello, looking for some input on chips and brakes...

I am considering the stage 1 chip from APR. I am also considering some upgraded rotors...preferably annondized...I have lost interest in the rust.

At some point I may consider the Brembo calipers, but that is not on the front burner...

fire away...

thanks,

Mark

Reply to
Mark Semon

What in heaven for? Anodizing is a surface treatment and I'd heavily guess it'll be removed quickly from the rotor. Very quickly.

So why pay for it in the first place?

Regards

Wolfgang

Reply to
Wolfgang Pawlinetz

For brakes, check out:

They also carry some version of the rotors that are cadmium-plated, which is supposed to reduce rusting. Haven't had a chance to try them personally, so I can't vouch for their effectiveness, but overall, ECS Tuning is a reputable establishment.

Cheers,

Pete

Reply to
Pete