A6 4.2 option packages coded in VIN??

I am shopping for a used Audi A6 4.2. Is there a way to decode the VIN and determine what option packages the car was equipped with at build time. (Premium, Sport, Cold weather, Hot weather....etc) Thanks! Dirk

Reply to
Dirk Menzel

Not from the VIN, but other codes present on the data sticker do detail every option fitted to the vehicle. Unfortunately, I know of no comprehensive reference for all of these codes.

Reply to
Peter Bell