A6-98: Changing from 1 DIN to 2 DIN radio

Hi,
has anyone done this? replaced a 1 DIN radio unit with a dual DIN unit?
I know that some of the part needed can be ordered, but ow much work is involved?

Regards, Bent

A number of people have made this mod in order to fit a Nav+ unit. I certainly know of someone who has done it on an A4 - the principles should be exactly the same. It might be worth starting out here: url:http://www.tvwiz.net/navigation /