A6 Avant Rear Hatch Trim Panel

I need to remove the rear hatch trim panel to gain access to the rear washer(filling the door full of water). Not sure how to do this and I don't want to end up with a load of broken plastic! Does the compartment
for the warning triangle have to come out first? This is a UK build car 1996 A6 V6 Thanks in anticipation Clive