A6 Avant - when in US?

For those of you who may not have seen it, http://www.vwvortex.com has an article on the new A6 Avant. The article indicates that first deliveries will be in March 2005. Does anyone know if that's worldwide,
or will Europe get them first and the US later than that? (Please say it's worldwide...)
Thanks, -- Mike Smith
My VW dealer (I have a GTi) is telling me that he is expecting MKV Golfs in March, and I know that the Audi dealer has taken delivery of some new A6s. So I guess it's possible that the A6 Avant could arrive here in March, although I was lead to believe it would be later than that. Steve Grauman
Steve Grauman wrote:

Hm. I did see a couple of new A6 sedans at the local dealership, no Avants of course.
-- Mike Smith
A6 Sedan has been here in the UK since July, but we still dont have the Avant - all I know is its scheduled for next year some time.
Golf V has been out here for a few months now, and are becoming a common sight.

Go look at the press announcement on the Audi UK website!

The Germany and UK releases always come before the U.S. release, sometimes by mere months, other times by upwards of a year. Just look at the original GTi, U.S. customers were begging for it but it was about a year +/- before we got it, even though the UK and Germany had been enjoying it. Steve Grauman