A6 Bose Stereo System

I just purchased a 1995 A6 and the Cd changer is inoperative. The owner said that the Cd changer was not hooked up when the system was warrenty replaced.
So, how do I get to the appropriate components (front and/or the trunk)? Thanks for any help.
snipped-for-privacy@highstream.net
You first need to establish if the wiring is present and simply unconnected, or if you need the connector wiring for the CD changer. If you need the wiring, the parts department at any local dealer can get it for you, or you can try going to an aftermarket source.