A6 Exhaust

My 98 A6 Avant needs a new exhaust. Anything to watch out for, recommended suppliers (UK) ? Thanks Richard

www.buypartsby.co.uk
www.bodyshopwarehouse.co.uk
Thanks, did you decide on a 164 ?

Only if someone comes and buys the Passat.
If not, I'll have it chipped..... (although, at 147k miles this might not be my best idea of all time)
Thanks for the info. From the diagram I was able to determine it was just a link piece from the front third to the centre piece. Took it to my local village garage 7 later new brackets fitted and fixed the problem :)