a6 integrated phone

I just purchased a 99 A6, which came with the premium Bose system and CD changer

From what I read the car is pre-wired for an integrated cell phone as part of that option

In the arm rest I think I see a plug- I have flip phone, can I buy an adapter from the dealer (or online for much less..) that I can plug into my phone?

Thanks

Reply to
john

The short answer is no. Pretty much the only direct plug-in is the factory phone.

Aftermarket setups can be installed, see

fordifferent options.

Reply to
JPB357