A6 Q. slight Shudder at extreme turn.

The car is a 99' A6 Quattro with 19K on the clock. From stand still if I turn all the way to the right or left I get a slight Shudder; the Audi rep. claims to be normal due to the center differential. Does this agree
with your experience?.
Tony
Just an addition here; the shudder comes on only when I start moving at extreme turn.
Tony
Tony Shimi wrote:

Don't know about Audi's but I have had several cars that do this - I think its normal.
Chip.

"Tony Shimi" wrote in message

This is typical with most 4WD systems - including both Quattro's I've had, an Misubishi L300 4WD and 2 Subaru's.
Rune -98 A6 A/Q 2.8
For what it's worth, I've got an A6 Quattro (1998) and it has never done this.
Regards
Ashley

Tony Shimi wrote:

I've got a '99 A6Q avant with about 54k mi and it has done the same thing for the 1+ year i have owned it.
Stu