A6 radio

I have a 2001 Audi A6 with the symphony stereo. My scan function is inoperable. It just keeps running through stations without finding one. Also my AM doesn't work. It seems like the antenna isn't connected. Any advice
would be appriciated. Thank You
The A6 uses multiple radio antennas. The diversity box is under the rear parcel shelf. All of the antennas come to this central point. The AM antenna is in the windshield and the FM antenna is in the rear defogger grid near the bottom. Diagnosis of this problem could get expensive and I recommend taking it to a Audi dealer.
If you do decide to go to Audi I would see if you had the ability to try another radio from another Audi to make sure it is not the radio