A6 Wood Trim

I am thinking of sprucing up the interior on my UK 2001 A6 1.8TSE Multi. Can any one recommend a good source for interior wood kits available to the uk
..
Cheers
snipped-for-privacy@bob.bob schrieb:

Audi? I mean each piece of alu (or wood for that matter) trim in the interior of the A6 can be exchanged independently. I've seen them doing it when they changed the inner door trim of my A6.
This would IMO surely look better and more original than any aftermarket decoration foil (or wood).

Regards
Wolfgang
--
* Audi A6 Avant TDI *
* reply to wolfgang dot pawlinetz at chello dot at *