A8 owners

Good evening.
I have a client who would like to interview A8 owners in the New York Metro area, anytime this week, at your convenience. The interview would
take place in your home. It will last less than 2 hours. You will paid an honorarium of $200, as a thank-you for your time and trouble.
If you are interested, please call me at your earliest convenience, at either 212-289-0087 or 347-302-9896.
Thank you and best regards,
David Leonard Director pfc Opinion Research New York, NY 212-289-0087
(We may be doing a follow-up series of interviews in Los Angeles beginning April 17th, in case anyone out there might like to participate.)

and the interviewee be the proud owner of a new A8 6 months later.......
I'm sure an average A8 owner really needs 200$, this A4 own will be interviewed anytime just let me know when and where for 200$. It will help cover the cost of my new timing belt.
Tim in Portland