A8 vs. E500 vs. 545

if someone was close to selling their current car and needed to put a car in the company name, which one would you consider??

S-8

Yes. Excellent car.

Well, I can tell you that they have a 2002 Silver S-8 at Audi on Stevens Creek in San Jose, that I have personally test driven. Maybe they aren't importing new ones, or something, but they definitely exist
These guys have a 2002 in inventory: http://www.stevenscreekaudi.com /