A8 with factory phone kit - cr*ppy 3110 kit - help needed!

Help!
I have the factory kit installed to my 2000 Audi A8 4.2Quattro. The standard telephone kit (cradle in arm rest) only takes the 3110 from Nokia. Is there an easy way of upgrading this kit to take the 6310i?
Once I have doen that - is VAG.com the best way to get the telephone display on dash to be in English? (In German at the moment). If anyone could help I would be enternally (well for the duration of the tim ethat I have the car) grateful!
Rich