abs pump

hi all i have eventually sorted the problem of the warning lights and the auto ellec tells me its the abs pump! if anyone has a second hand one or know how much i should expect to pay
please mail me thanks stef

s/h ????..........I thought you would want to be 100% sure of a fix especially on the abs.
hi m60 thanks for the reply.. i was told by the garage that my brakes are fine and safe but this abs pump could cost around 800 thats why i have come on this newsgroup for some advice, to make sure i am safe and don't get ripped off stef

that would be an Audi dealership price I suppose...........
try someone like these for the part and get a 3rd party to fit or DIY
http://www.vagparts.com /
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------070207050309000404080609 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
M60 wrote:

try someone like these for the part and get a 3rd party to fit or DIY
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.vagparts.com /">http://www.vagparts.com /</a>
--------------070207050309000404080609--

As I stated in your prior post regarding this problem, often times it is the control module itself. Get a second opinion.