AC compressor oil

Hello,
Audi says: for Denso AC compressor use only G052300A2 Price:(250ml 55 Euro) Info from the DENSO homepage use ND8
Do I can use Waeco PAG 100 (250ml 10 Euro)?
Did anyone know about the difference from these oils?
Thanks
Martin
What year and model audi?

Regal53 schrieb:

Audi A6 modelyear 1998 (C5) 2,4 liter engine motorcode: ALF AC-compressor manufacturer: DENSO
Regards Martin

I can't find an ALF engine spec for USA; I have used PAG 100 oil and new receiver drier in R134A installations with complete success. I live in south Florida where it gets very hot in summer an it is hot most year. It should work OK.

Regal53 schrieb:

the ALF is an 6 zylinder 5 valve engine. It is an European temporary solution for exhaust classification called D3 (similar EURO3). Whats your opinion to use PAG 46 (suggestion from Jon B)?

In as much as PAG46 is designed to operate with R134A it should be a safe choice.

Jon B
Above email address IS valid.

His question would be relevant if it was intended so that he can tailor his answer to it. As to me going elsewhere, I've been part of this NG since the year it started and I will be here long after you moved on with your life.

Yes sure, your point is well taken; However he did not have that in mind (how do I know that?, I have seen these types on the net for a long time).

Sorry your response sounded like a few I've seen in other groups when people respond as if they should get an answer here to any question asked, normally from somebody who' stumbled in via google groups.
Hoping the Audi does as well as the Golf before it so I should be here some time ;)
--
Jon B
Above email address IS valid.
I was an Audi and Porsche factory trained certified tech since 1981 to my retirement last year, what about you Tony? Do you have the answer?