ac gas

hi guys i have 1997 A4 1.9 tdi with climate control, would any one no what type of gas we use to recarge the system pls, my mate carnt find a sticker
any wer wot says wots in it
cheers mike

The guy who will re fill it should know, I had mine done & it looks like a job that can't be don by yourself unless you buy a load of kit,
Steve.
he has three different types of gas tho, so wasnt sure.
mike

Its a breath of fresh air when you have it re gassed, were just getting into the warmer weather now & its great, not sure but I think he used freon gas,
Steve.