AC low pressure "valve"

I wan't to connect a manometer to the AC system on my '96 A4 1.8T but I can only find the "valve" on the high pressure side. The high pressure valve is
on the condenser. This makes me think the low pressure valve could be on the vaporizer but it would be kind of wired to put it so far from the other one and behind lots of interior. Anyone know where it is and if it exists?
Jone T.
"Jone T." <jone> schreef in bericht

can
is
the
one
The low pressure valve sits between the evaporator and the container. If you send me your email then I can send you a picture about the AC system. (remove the no-spam in the email address)
The_Al

On a sidenote to this A/C-talk, what kinda gas does it use? Im in for a refill, as my A4 (b5) A/C is cooling worse and worse. I happen to know some "cool" people, that would be able to refill it for a little "orange" money :o)
--
Gio

This is what ELSA says (VAG workshop manual): "The assemblies and pipes in the air conditioner are filled with the following refrigerant: tetrafluorethane (CF3-CH2F or CH2F-CF3). This refrigerant is currently known in Germany by the trade names R134a, H-FKW 134a, SUVA 134a and KLEA 134a (other trade names may be used in other countries). "
I hope this helps a bit.