Add Buetooth to US spec 1998 A$?

Hi folks,
I've got a US spec 1998 A4 with the cell phone microphone and speaker (driver's side) in the car. I believe that your phone would connect
to the car with an RJ45 connector in the center console.
Does anyone have any suggestions to install a bluetooth connection using the car's installed mike, etc?
I've seem a few things on www.audiworld.com, but then each seem to involve buying a kit, and I'm not sure which kit might be best (or even work with this car). Thanks.

Thanks. I'll take a look.
On Fri, 3 Jul 2009 18:47:48 UTC, Wolfgang Pawlinetz

aftermarket radio headunit with built in BT. The JVC unit I've bought is all built into the headunit but some Alpines etc have a seperate mic. Other than that though it is all very quick plug n play, just plug the Audi ISO wires into the headunit and away.
--
Jon B
Above email address IS valid.