Add Buetooth to US spec 1998 A$?

Hi folks,

I've got a US spec 1998 A4 with the cell phone microphone and speaker (driver's side) in the car. I believe that your phone would connect to the car with an RJ45 connector in the center console.

Does anyone have any suggestions to install a bluetooth connection using the car's installed mike, etc?

I've seem a few things on

but then each seem to involve buying a kit, and I'm not sure which kit might be best (or even work with this car). Thanks.

Reply to
Paul Dhuse

Paul Dhuse

I've ignored the currently installed speaker in my car and bought an aftermarket radio headunit with built in BT. The JVC unit I've bought is all built into the headunit but some Alpines etc have a seperate mic. Other than that though it is all very quick plug n play, just plug the Audi ISO wires into the headunit and away.

Reply to
Jon B