Adding bluetooth to my navigation system

Hi,
Whilst sorting out my DVD issue, I was also thinking of getting an in car phone system. Although the navigation system has a phone option, I don't believe the previous owners bought that extra when they bought
the car.
Is there something I can buy to enable it to connect to my phone via bluetooth and integrate the dialing, sound etc. through the car system?
thanks in advance for your help.
Lee.