adding subwofer to 2002 a4

anywhere in the boot I could pick up a signal for an amp for a subwoofer ?

Reply to
steve

wrote

If the amp has speaker-level inputs, then you can just tap the rear speaker (under the rear deck) terminals for signal. The sound quality will probably not be as good as from a line-level input though.

Pete

Reply to
Pete

Hi Pete, Can I easily get to the line leve input without dismantling the deck face? There's no power amp is there?

Reply to
Shimbo