Advice on fitting Rear Spoiler to A4 Please

Hi,
I just got a rear spoiler for my Audi A4, and hoped someone may have fitted one and could share their knowledge :)
The spoiler is a genuine Audi part, with brake light. There are 3 posts on
it - but only the outer two have screws, with the inner one only housing the brake light cable. I was surprised not to see a third screw in here - but I may well add one for a more secure fitting.
I have taken the trim off the inside of the boot, and it looks like I will need to bore holes through the inner boot skin, to allow me to get a screwdriver to the outer skin where the spoiler screws will be going through.
I have no problem fitting it this way, but wondered if anyone knows if there is an easier way ? I did notice that two of the small holes in the second skin (where the panel screws go in) seem to be pretty close to where I would need to get a screwdriver through.
Thanks in advance.
Gary
Velcro.........saves all that boring.

fitted