After heating core blew, no backlight to Climate Control - Audi 90

Does anyone know if the Climate Control component has replaceable back light or do I need to get a new one on eBay?
(I know , I should be lucky the damn thing works at ALL. There was
coolant all over the inside of my car when the heating core blew)
Thanks
Erik