Aftermarket parts

Looking for opinions on these aftermarket brands: SKF, Febi, Ruville. Hepu, Annex, Continental.
For the major t-belt/water pump service, are they trustable or are we better
of sticking with stuff straight from the dealer? The car is the Audi 90 2.8 if you missed my earlier post.

Look for an independant that stocks OEM parts, ( Origional Eqiipment Manufacturer ) dont forget to replace the tensioners, rollers (if applicable), & thermostat, I take it you must be in the US, try somwhere like these:
http://www.discountgermanparts.com /
http://www.stopshopanddrive.com/audi/audi.html
http://www.racepages.com/oem/audi.html
http://www.autohausaz.com /