Aftermarket parts

Looking for opinions on these aftermarket brands: SKF, Febi, Ruville. Hepu, Annex, Continental.

For the major t-belt/water pump service, are they trustable or are we better of sticking with stuff straight from the dealer? The car is the Audi 90 2.8 if you missed my earlier post.

Reply to
Ron Armstrong

Look for an independant that stocks OEM parts, ( Origional Eqiipment Manufacturer ) dont forget to replace the tensioners, rollers (if applicable), & thermostat, I take it you must be in the US, try somwhere like these:

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s