aftermarket shift knob

I gave my brother in law a new shifter for his 2002 A-4 which I purchased in Germany from a dealer with virtually no english language skills. My brother in law lives a long way from me so I can't actually see firsthand what the probelm is. I know that my wifes Volkswagen shifter is just threaded on, but I also know that in certain matters Audi does things differently. I made the mistake of trying to unscrew my Saab shifter knob once and ended up breaking the expensive nylon piece on the bottom. Any and all information will be greatly appreciated.

michael

Reply to
michael brusselers