Air Bag lamp on

Hello all,

my air bag signal lamp light on suddenly and keeps on even restart the engine. My car is a 96' Audi A4. Do you guys have any ideas and how to fix it?

Thanks & regards,

Ben

Reply to
Ben

You cannot fix it yourself; the dealer can reset it.

Ronald

Reply to
reply

Reply to
Larry Mormino

Rather than just resetting it, wouldn't it be safer to find out *why* its coming on?

Reply to
Graham

It could actually mean a faulty air bag. When mine came on it required a new air bag which was covered by warranty.

Reply to
Paul

Mine is out of basic warranty( it is a 99). I don't want to guess how much it cost out of pocket. Larry

Reply to
Larry Mormino