Air Bag lamp on

Hello all,
my air bag signal lamp light on suddenly and keeps on even restart the engine. My car is a 96' Audi A4. Do you guys have any ideas and how to
fix it?
Thanks & regards,
Ben

You cannot fix it yourself; the dealer can reset it.
Ronald
--
Outgoing mail is AVG certified Virus Free.
Can it be reset with a VAG-COM? Larry

It could actually mean a faulty air bag. When mine came on it required a new air bag which was covered by warranty.

Mine is out of basic warranty( it is a 99). I don't want to guess how much it cost out of pocket. Larry

the