All Road opinion

I'm thinking of buying a 2001-2003 All Road. Any things I should watch out for of inspect in detail. Thanks

Watch out for clocked cars and smooth auto change. An acquaintance put over 200,000 miles on one of these, a diesel, in less than three years with 20,000 mile services. He sold it because the transmission was losing its smoothness.
Huw