Alloy wheels

I bought a nearly new set of Audi Speedline 6 spoke alloys c/w millennium 195-65-15 (V rated) tyres yesterday. They are 5 bolt fixing on a 100mm P.C.D.
Can anyone tell me what they are off, or what they will fit?
I bought them for my wife's A4 (they were advertised as having 112mm PCD) (I never checked them) If I can find what they fit, I may be able to sell on.
big AL wrote:

An A3 or TT perhaps? 5x100 PCD is used on those, and possibly the A2 as well?
My A3 TDi has 5x100 PCD alloys with 195/65 15V tyres.
I was looking for wheels for my TT. got a picture and a price?
big AL wrote:

You really really don't want to be putting 15" alloys on a TT, if they will even clear the brakes on one. I'd guess 16s the factory minimum on a TT and I wouldn't even consider anything less than 17s for a TT.
--
Jon B
Above email address IS valid.