Alloy wheels

I bought a nearly new set of Audi Speedline 6 spoke alloys c/w millennium 195-65-15 (V rated) tyres yesterday. They are 5 bolt fixing on a 100mm P.C.D. Can anyone tell me what they are off, or what they will fit?

I bought them for my wife's A4 (they were advertised as having 112mm PCD) (I never checked them) If I can find what they fit, I may be able to sell on.

Reply to
big AL

An A3 or TT perhaps? 5x100 PCD is used on those, and possibly the A2 as well?

My A3 TDi has 5x100 PCD alloys with 195/65 15V tyres.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

I was looking for wheels for my TT. got a picture and a price?

big AL wrote:

Reply to
diggerd83

You really really don't want to be putting 15" alloys on a TT, if they will even clear the brakes on one. I'd guess 16s the factory minimum on a TT and I wouldn't even consider anything less than 17s for a TT.

Reply to
Jon B