Alloys for an A6

Can someone advise what alloys would have been fitted to a '97 Audi A6 1.8T (on a P plate..UK) as an option. It presently has wheeltrims and I wish to spruce it up a bit with alloys.
Also for UK readers any advice on where I can get hold of them would be greatly appreciated.
Jason
Hello, Jason.
Have a look on e-bay and search "Audi". There seems to be lots of alloys for sale.
Good luck,
Buster.