Allroad 27 vs XC70

I am going to buy a new car in November. I have narrowed the field to the Allroad with the 2.7 motor and the Volvo XC70. Could I get some imput from this group why you think the Audi is the better car in terms of reliability and technology. Thanks,

Reply to
BobT

We're shopping for a new car for my mother and looked at both. I find the Allroad much nicer inside. Something about the XC70s dash feels very "unfinished" to me. I also like the Allroad's standard adjustable suspension and I prefer the 2.7T to Volvo's T5. The XC90 was much nicer than the XC70, but is larger, more expensive and really needs the T6 to feel like it's got any guts. Subaru's new Legacy and Outback wagons are also worth looking at. Not quite Audi-quality but certainly much nicer than the previous version the the

2.5 litre turbo motor is very powerful, it almost feels more "gutsy" than the 2.7T despite having a similar power output. Steve Grauman
Reply to
Steve Grauman