Aluminum alloy rim repair

I accidentally scratched my right rear rim the other day on my '02 Audi A4. The scratches are moderately deep, noticeable if you look at it. The question I had was, does anyone know if something like this is repairable?
Either at the Audi Dealership or some detail/tire shops?
Thanks
Hi Jack
Had the same problem - it hurts a lot ;-). I had my dealer fix it up, but if you search Google, there are even shops that do it overnight.
Dave

How much does something like this typically cost to fix? In US Dollars please ;-)

There is a repair procedure on audiworld.com