antenna on A4

Can someone tell me what the deal is on the snub nose antenna I've seen on some A4's. My 03 doesn't have one...just the lines in the rear window. And, I bought this car with 15,000 on it. Do I get the free maintenance to 50,000 and the roadside service? Thanks for any help.

Reply to
JJ

Do you mean the antenna that looks like a small shark fin (my interpretation) near the rear of the roof of the A4??

If so, that is for satellite radio.

Reply to
Curtis Newton

To me, it looks like stubby capsized boat. =20 Since I have no desire to pay for satellite radio, I wonder if I can have the ugly thing deleted if I pre-order.=20

Doug Warner

Reply to
Len S.