Any help with 96 A6Q CD 00 err code

posted a couple time no answer...
anyone know what happened to my CD Changer
BOSE unit w/Factory 6 CD Changer in trunk....
CD 00 err .................. CODE appeared one cold day....no tunes
since....
ANY HELP ON THIS GROUP FOR A 96 A6Q Owner ???????
Thanks..... tiv
--
Life may not be the party we hoped for, But while we are here we might as
well dance.

This is the info you are looking for I guess..
http://www.audiworld.com/tech/elec4.shtml
best of luck
ottar t