any sugestions where to get a 1991 audi cd caddy for changer

I have a 1991 audi with the changer in the trunk, It is missing the disc caddy, (the cartrage that the cd's go into)

any Idea where I can get one?

thanks

paul Fasel

spinfresh@_ snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
{paul

Once you find out what kind of changer you have (I have *no* idea on your car), I'd hit eBay. Look for the changer manufacturer's name (Panasonic, Alpine, etc.).

-- C.R. Krieger (Been there; done that)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger