Anybody know the speed display trick?

I've looked around the Net for it but being a cheap skate don't want to spend 1.99!
Are there any sites out there detailing how to do this in an 04 A4 Avant 3.0
Quattro?
"Daz N" <darren.nicholl(AT)zen.co.uk> wrote in message

Only works on older Audis I'm afraid :(
"Daz N" wrote

Do what?
Pete

Speed display on the A4 Pete, it's a climate control thing but pre B6 http://www.wak-tt.com/tt/climatecontcodes.htm
"Ronny" wrote

Oh, OK. Not sure why I didn't get it the first time around. :)
Cheers,
Pete

Because the original poster typed part of his message into the Subject header, rather than in the body of the message where it belongs?

"Peter Bell" wrote

Yeah, I noticed that, but I guess I was just too slow to figure out what he meant... :)
Cheers,
Pete

Every post needs a subject you know!!!
Thanks a lot