Anybody using the new GIAC software ?

I've just DLed 2 new programs from GIAC. Flashloader switcher v1.01 and Mobil tuner 0.80. I know these are new programs. Does anyone have any experience running these with the GIAC X chip ?
Would there be any potentially harmful drawbacks to using these together ? Any specific settings used with the tuner ? TIA, Kevin
EPQC 01 Passat GLX 4M 01.5 S4 sport