Anyone want an A4 cab 1.8t in black for an S3?

1800miles, 2 months old, in black, standard car with power hood & alloys etc - utterly mint in every way. My wife now says its too big (ffs) & would
like an S3, must be similar age/miles & in the UK!
Not me, the wife!
Nige

Just curious, is it the new shape or old shape?
Peter

New, she must be daft!
Nige
Keep the car, get a new wife!
Steve.

I took him as meaning the new shape over the old shape based around the old coupe model.
Nige

Ah, as in the original cabriolet, based on the 80, rather than the A4 - but unlikely to be a couple of months old!
--
Peter Bell - snipped-for-privacy@bellfamily.org.uk

Aye, something like that! I would also be willing to accept a TT coupe etc?
I think she's barking, but what do I know!
In fact, she would even go for a new A3 TDi Sport Quattro etc with PX cash etc?
Women!
Nige