Are there any four seat convertible Audis with some leg room?

Subject line.

Define "some". ;-)

Comfortable seating with leg room in rear seat for two rear seated adults.
Yep for sure, we just bought a 5000 CD or 200 quatro in nice shape for it's age, sitting in the back is not bad at all
Er, subj line *does* specify "convertible".....
Our '94 Cabriolet's back "seat" is definitely for your briefcase ... my teen-aged daughters have ridden there for <100km only, but I suspect it had something to do with believing that complaining would prevent them from getting to drive it...;-)
New Cabrios (2003 and up) appear to have *slightly* more rear kneeroom, but still only really useful in a pinch, I think.
KB

That's been my impression from looking at them, as well. Thanks for the information. I'm considering just keeping the 99 S Class, and driving the Viper when I need a convertible "fix". Thank you for the information.