Are we being looked down on by Big VW Brother?

Why do they only fit the new DSG into the A3 and TT? I think it's a pretty stupid idea not to let them go into A4's and A6's, where they'd be more appreciated.

I was appalled to hear VW Touran is already getting that here in the Old Continent.

What about genuine faithful Audi customers? We've seen the 1.8T go to Seats (with 225+ HP!!) - not without much reluctance I have to say.

We watched the Seat Leon be befitted with the 150 HP TDI engine with dismay. What next?

Do we deserve to be treated like the scorn of the VW universe?

If only BMWs were nicer inside!

JP Roberts

Reply to
JP Roberts

"JP Roberts" wrote

As the DSG is no VAG/Audi-invention (even though they'd like us to believe that) we'll soon see it in Toyota's, Alfa Romeo's and Porche's also according to a recent press release. The DSG was constructed and handbuilt (in the beginning) by engineers at Devotek A/S in Kongsberg, Norway.

Reply to
Rune Skigelstrand

Interesting enough. Thanks for the info.

JP

"Rune Skigelstrand" escribió en el mensaje news:m56xb.1668$ snipped-for-privacy@news4.e.nsc.no...

Reply to
JP Roberts

I would guess that Audi may be being pushed further upmarket, to make room for VW's own move in the same direction.

-- Mike Smith

Reply to
Mike Smith