Are you good at recognising cars?

Hi

I took some photographs of cars but am not sure what they are. Can someone help in identifying these cars:

8 cars:

1 Audi ?

2 Audi ? (Is it an A4?) 3 Hyundai ? 4 Mazda ? (B2500?) 5 Alpha Romeo ? 6 Mercedes ? 7 Hyundai ? 8 ? (Looks like a Renault Megane but I wrote it down as being a Mazda 323)

If you could give me the names of these cars I'd be very grateful (Especially the Merc and Audis) Thanks

Reply to
christian9997

I think I'd rather do some painting and then watch it dry......

clanger

Reply to
Clanger

My guesses

1 Audi Coupe 2 New Audi Cabriolet 3 Who cares ! 4 5 Alfa 164 6 Mercedes SL Mid 70s-early 80s 7 Who Cares
Reply to
Richard Wall

  1. Audi coupe
  2. Audi A4 Cabriolet
  3. Hyundai Trajet?
  4. Mazda B-series
  5. Alfa 164
  6. Merc SL?
  7. Not a clue
  8. Yep, Mazda 323.
Reply to
Chris Bartram

  1. Toyota Previa?????
Reply to
Ron

Actually its a Nissan Serena

Reply to
Ron

The Mercedes is an SLC.

Reply to
MVGESQ

Ford Aerostar

Reply to
Tony Curran

Thank you very much for your help (except maybe to Clanger), your answers were very helpful.

Compiling all the results I got and after some research on the Internet here is (what I hope is) a pretty accurate list:

1) Audi Coupe 2) Audi A4 Cabriolet 3) Hyundai Santamo 4) Mazda B2500 5) Alfa Romeo 164 6) MB (C107) SLC 7) Hyundai Starex 8) Mazda 323F

I suppose the names must vary from continent to continent.

Reply to
christian9997

Now are you going to tell us what we've won or at least reveal the = purpose of this exercise?

Cheers,

Pete

Reply to
Pete