Are you good at recognising cars?

Hi
I took some photographs of cars but am not sure what they are. Can someone help in identifying these cars:
http://christian9997.terrashare.com/photo.html
8 cars:
1 Audi ? 2 Audi ? (Is it an A4?) 3 Hyundai ? 4 Mazda ? (B2500?) 5 Alpha Romeo ? 6 Mercedes ? 7 Hyundai ? 8 ? (Looks like a Renault Megane but I wrote it down as being a Mazda 323)
If you could give me the names of these cars I'd be very grateful (Especially the Merc and Audis) Thanks

I think I'd rather do some painting and then watch it dry......
clanger
My guesses 1 Audi Coupe 2 New Audi Cabriolet 3 Who cares ! 4 5 Alfa 164 6 Mercedes SL Mid 70s-early 80s 7 Who Cares 8 Yes it is a Mazda 323

christian9997 wrote:

1. Audi coupe 2. Audi A4 Cabriolet 3. Hyundai Trajet? 4. Mazda B-series 5. Alfa 164 6. Merc SL? 7. Not a clue 8. Yep, Mazda 323.

7. Toyota Previa?????

Actually its a Nissan Serena
Ford Aerostar

The Mercedes is an SLC.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (christian9997) wrote in message

Thank you very much for your help (except maybe to Clanger), your answers were very helpful.
Compiling all the results I got and after some research on the Internet here is (what I hope is) a pretty accurate list:
1) Audi Coupe 2) Audi A4 Cabriolet 3) Hyundai Santamo 4) Mazda B2500 5) Alfa Romeo 164 6) MB (C107) SLC 7) Hyundai Starex 8) Mazda 323F
I suppose the names must vary from continent to continent.

Now are you going to tell us what we've won or at least reveal the purpose of this exercise?
Cheers,
Pete